Monday, July 21, 2014

If you are certified organic, this is a great deal to offset the costs of certification!

How to Get Reimbursed
Contact Sharon Parsons at CDFA

This is the website for the program, but it does not yet have 2014 info.

You will need at least the following documentation:
• Proof of USDA organic certification,
• Itemized invoice showing expenses paid for certification,
• W-9 tax form

This program covers costs from Oct 1, 2013 to Sept 30, 2014. So the sooner you apply, the more likely you are to get the cost-share.