Farmstand Tour for Commercial Farmers, next .
There are a few spots left. Sign up by night as we need to give numbers to the restaurant morning.
Thinking about starting a farmstand? Or improving your farmstand business?
Tour several successful farmstands and talk with the owners about how they got started, what they learned over the years and what contributed to their success.
We will visit
· Stephen’s Farm House in Yuba City
· Lunch at The Dancing Tomato Café
· Salle Orchards in Wheatland
Cost is $20 per person, which includes transportation, morning snacks, and lunch. Refunds are not available.
For more information, contact Cindy Fake, firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Safety Workshop for Farmers
Sierra Vista Community Center, Colfax
· Get update on the Food Safety Modernization Act
· Learn about key practices to reduce food safety risks on your farm.
Cost: The event is free to farmers.
Farmer-to-Farmer Breakfast , Auburn. Details soon.